Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wounds and Kisses

By popular demand, (well? actually, only one request. Sigh!) I have decided to write one more post to my left on the shelf collecting dust blog. *cough cough* (from the dust!)

?faithful are the wounds of a friend, but deceitful are the kisses of an enemy? Proverbs 27:6

Ok, let?s not get so biblical but? in many of times; we often do not understand a lot of things that are happening around us. Often things happened that would impact our lives and we have no blardy geez what the hell is going on, one word, CLUELESS. How much faith do we have in our friends? The closer ones that would help us in times of need, the ones that we loved so dearly. (No referral to Brokeback Mountain. I ain?t no cowboy and I refuse to watch it even if Lee Ang says it?s about ?love? in the overall besides the movie is about Gay Cowboys!)

When we do not understand, when we feel that our friends (read: close real friends, family or whoever) are not helping, that?s when we are wounded, hurt. In retaliation, we turn to something else; somebody who we think might a friend. Or maybe an enemy, who blows kisses that treat our wounds. We all like that don?t we. The truth is, if the ?friend? turns out to an enemy then we be kissed by an enemy. You get my drift?

So who is our friend and who is the enemy? You think for yourself.

Me? As J.D Salinger would put it ?I thought what I?d was, I?d become one of those deaf-mutes? ?Catcher in the Rye?


Or should I?

Disclaimer: I really read the book after watching GITS. SAC o.0?

6 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

your best friend is oneself!

'cuz u'll never let down yourself! ;)

12:50 PM  
Blogger No Name Applicable said...

chim.

oi u see? i not the only supported k~ ^^ got spi neh~

write more write more.. ^^ dun discontinue la, ke xi.

5:47 PM  
Blogger No Name Applicable said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

sÞ¡????, but sometimes you be susprise what you can do to yourself. haha

10:39 PM  
Blogger No Name Applicable said...

*nod*

when i put the visit meter on my blog, i didnt expect it to jump for like 10 hits in a yr? hmm bt a month plus now n its near 700 =)

have u seen mine before? but in comparison, my blog looks more childish.. =P i designed the skin myself..

8:36 AM  
Blogger 0ne said...

Its good that manga and anime helped to boost literacy rates :-)

"Catcher in the Rye" is a good book. Though mild by our contemporary standards, it was something far out when it was first published.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home