Sunday, September 04, 2005

Taco Bell

One time I met this blind man at the Taco Bell on some street. He was a funny man we both talked about how hard life was, living without being able to see. See, I told the man I was blind too. At the end of the conversation I started to make a ruckus, knocking over cups and rolling on the ground.

"What's the matter!", the blind man asked.
"Some hot taco sauce has gotten in my eyes! It burns it burns!", I screamed. I then proceeded to get up and yell ,
"My sight! My eyesight is back! Oh thank God, because of this hot taco sauce I can now see again!".

I spent the rest of the day helping that blind man rub hot sauce in his eyes. It didn't work for him of course. I had a video camera at the time... I shit my pants laughing that day. I love that blind man. He's such a trooper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home