Sunday, March 12, 2006

So ronee...

Anybody watch Team America? It?s freaking hilarious especially the part when Kim Jong ll sang his song ?I?m so ronee? Which brings me to what I want to talk about?

In the midst of all that is going on around me. Waking up in the morning, going to earn my keeps, hanging out at my friend?s shop, the occasional coffee sessions with some close friends, staring at the picture box, diving into the sea of world wide web, experiencing the thrills of speed on the weekends, wrecking the cells in head conjuring some great plans in securing a date with a cute chick whom I may meet, sometimes, even venturing into the dark watering holes with loud noises banging and bodies flinging to the beat of the noise and drowning myself in drinks made of wheat and malts. Despite all these events that make me look like I have kept myself pretty occupied. Despite all these, somehow or rather I feel like that there is something missing.

I can?t really pinpoint the problem thou. I have the issue on the tip of tongue but I can?t seem to really realize it. But whatever the problem is, somehow or rather despite all the stuffs that I am doing, I still feel lonely. These days, my cells in the head keep wandering off; I think I am losing it.

I may seem not to admit it, but I think it is high time I should settle down. Find a nice girl, do some homely things, yet able to in a blue moon do the stuffs we like to do and chase our dreams. I have to admit I belong to the old school of thoughts where marriage is end of a road of singlehood. Dis-regard time. No matter what the world is evolving towards? I am still a strong believer of the old school.





Erm, one of my many, wait ar let me count???. 4 readers (I counted the ones that posted a comments =P), mentioned that I should do something like advertising for a mate. Well, I think it?s nice for a good friend to be doing something that nice for another friend, very nice. I guess this kind of gestures has been going on since the dawn of times; however that event was kinda like advertised. It?s like watching the now ever so popular reality series on the picture box.

However, thank you for the suggestion but I?m not that desperate. (Disclaimer: wait! I do not mean that you, those who advertised or were advertised by a good friend are one)

But but... should there be any who are interested, please drop me a mail. Ha-ha...




*goes off singing ?I?m so ronee?..?* *puffs*

3 Comments:

Blogger No Name Applicable said...

lolx..

3:10 AM  
Blogger No Name Applicable said...

0.o...

*knock knock*

are u gonna hibernate again? =P

write more write more ^^

7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Guess what I was googling someone who shares the same name and landed here. And just as I gear up to write all sorts of stuff since what you have penned down strikes a chord with me..i noticed the date of your post. But im gonna put in my two cents anyway.
its not that ur a genius who you transports the reader into another world or soothes with lyrical rhapsodies but i just love whar you wrote here. Possibilities are first and likely that your style of writing is unassuming upfront without sounding desperate you know like the right kinda mocktail. Dig the fact you hinted you are a typical fun loving guy but capable of monogamy. You know the thin line between being aloof and dying for love. Second dim possibilty on the table im bored.
anyway chances u are married raisinf kids by now else also dont bother coz im in anothr part of the world..my name is fake here and in general im just feeling my way through life. But its good knowing ur kind ..someday wen i go for that adventure in the midst of nowhere like into the wild..im gonna tag along someone like u.

Here is a favor ur doing fr me in return for all the sugary compliments that im not getting paid for - im guessing ur from the states.. Do tell people india is more than cows and taj mahal..and all indian food doesnt make u sick as per friends.. Yes thats where im from n i like continental a lot though not ur kinda sports.. Hv a crazy sunday the good crazy type.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home